We currently have over 1000 different profiles in Integrity Architectural Millwork’s moulding library. We can also replicate mouldings for historical restoration projects using a drawing or sample as a pattern.
We keep Maple, Birch, Cherry, Red Oak, Poplar, Alder, Mahogany, Hickory, Walnut and Ash on hand. Hundreds, if not thousands, of other species can also be ordered. Either way, we prepare the materials you need to your specifications.
View by Category
If you know the type of moulding you need, visit the links below to see all our profiles by size.
- Base| Sizes from 1" to 4" as well as variable widths | GO
- Cabinet Moulding| Sizes range from less than 1" to over 3" | GO
- Casing| Profiles from 1" to 5+" | GO
- Chair Rail| Widths from 1" to more than 5" | GO
- Crown Moulding| Numerous choices from 1" to 7+" | GO
- Flooring| Widths from 1 7/8" to 3 1/2" | GO
- Paneling| Sizes range from 2" to nearly 7" | GO
- Railings| Profile sizes from 1" to 5+" | GO
- Miscellaneous| Cove, quarter round and more | GO
Already know the product number you need? View its profile or download a CAD file | GO
We Are Here to Help
If you’d like to discuss your project needs, call us at (402) 451-4110 or contact us now.